A trademark is a "brand name" or "logo" that helps you protect the identity of your business. To restrict others from using your brand name or logo, MyAdvo will help you register your trademark through an expert trademark lawyer.
- Soft copy of trademark, logo, or brand name
- Signed Form-48, which is an authorisation from the applicant to a Trademark Attorney to file the trademark application on his/her behalf
- Identity and Address Proof of the Proprietor or Signatory of the company
- Photocopy of one of the following documents will suffice: Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, or Aadhar card
- Photocopy of Incorporation Certificate of the company or Partnership Deed
- A list of goods and/or services for which registration is required
- Notarized Affidavit in case Trademark has been in use prior to the date of application
Copyright is a form of protection provided to the authors of “original works” and includes such things as literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual creations, both published and unpublished. Copyright does not protect ideas.
A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by a government to an inventor or applicant for a limited amount of time (normally 20 years from the filing date). It is a legal document defining ownership of a particular area of new technology.
Designs are concerned with how things look. They protect, depending on the country in which they are registered, for anywhere from (10+5) 15 years.They relate to any original feature(s) of a product such as its shape or configuration, or texture or pattern of woven or textile articles...
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) is an ISO 9001-2015 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro Small Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote aid and foster the growth of Small Scale Industry (SSI) in the country under Single Point Registration Scheme.
We provide consultancy services for Small Scale Industry to registered with NSIC and get benefits for Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) - Security Deposit, Raw material Loan, exempted, Tender fee waiver, etc...
Benefits for MSME by NSIC Ltd
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost.
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
- In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15% shall also be allowed to supply a portion up to 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Benefit of 20% procurement by Every Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs from Micro Small Scale Industries under Public Procurement Policy 2012 as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Micro and Small Scale Industries (MSME).
- In addition to the above, 358 items are also reserved for exclusive purchase from SSI Sector.
- Benefits in National & International Exhibitions and Trade-Fairs.
India majorly exports oil, gems, precious stones, construction equipment, handloom, pharmaceuticals, iron, and steel to other countries whereas imports crude oil, electrical equipment, plastic, and plastic equipment. There is huge scope to start the import-export business. In India, to start a business involved around the import and export of goods and services, the IEC Certificate (Import Export Code) is mandatory. It is a 10 digit identification number. Director-General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India issues the certificate.
- Self-attested PAN copies.
- Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Sale deed, Rent agreement, Aadhaar card, Passport, etc).
- Two passport size photographs of applicants.
- Bank certificate in the prescribed format (Appendix 18A).
- Canceled cheque of the company account
- Bank receipt/ demand draft of Rs 500 in favor of zonal DGFT, in case of offline form submission. It is the application fee.
- Self-addressed envelope duly stamped. (Rs 15 for local & Rs 20 for outstation) for offline submission.
- IEC application form, duly filled and signed by all applicants.
- Form 32 (in case of change of directors) and Form 18 (in case of address change).
- NOC from other partners to authorize one of them.
- Copy of partnership deed, Copy of Aadhaar card of all partners.